Saturday, November 10, 2012

Softball

Hey there guys it is me again Mizan. I just got back from my softball game(we lost) but it was OK I hit the ball. Every person was getting down on themselves but me. After that we went out to lunch. It was ribs and chicken. It was delicious, yummy,scrumptious ,and awesome.


But now I. Am going to tell you a little more about softball. It is so much fun to play it. It is sort of like baseball for girls. But don't be fooled by the name the ball is quite dangerous and not soft at all. OK so there are 10 positions:

1.Pitcher
2.Catcher
3.1st base
4.2ndbase
5.3rdbase
6.Shortstop
7.Left Forward
8.Right Forward
9.Left Center
10.Right Center
The game is actually quite easy. First the "Pitcher" throws the ball to the batter from the other team. Then if the ball is in there strike zone ( in between there waist and arm pits) they try to hit the ball. If not they don't swing at it is a ball. Well that is my post;)

1 comment:

  1. Softball sounds like a great sport! I don't know if I'll ever play it though, I play tennis. Oh, you need to work in your grammar especially periods and commas. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete